Ashraf Emarah is a consultant Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeon and a lecturer of Plastic Surgery at the School of Medicine, Moi University, Eldoret. He has over fifteen years of experience in plastic surgery and is the only Plastics Surgeon in Kenya registered with the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS).
Ashraf is dedicated to providing the highest standard of care to every cosmetic or reconstructive surgery patient in his care. He will provide you with an open and honest opinion regarding your suitability for surgery, with your safety and wellbeing as his top priority.
Ashraf’s cosmetic practice includes injections for wrinkles and dermal fillers as well as chemical peels, comprehensive face and neck lifting, endoscopic brow lifting, blepharoplasty (eyelid) surgery, abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), nose hops, body contouring with liposuction and filling, cosmetic breast surgery (augmentation, lifting and reduction).
Corporate Social Responsibility for cleft lip and palate in various African countries
Travelling, reading novels, meeting people.
• Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board (KMPDB)
• International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)
• Egyptian Medical Syndicate and Society of Surgeons and Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
• Pan-Arab Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Burn Surgeons
• Pan-African Association of Plastic and Reconstructive Suregons
• Pan-African Association of Cleft Lip and Palate (PAACLIP)
• Operation Smile, Kenya
• Research Affiliate of University of Toronto, Canada